Monday, May 14, 2012

A Mother's Day Card for Graphicat Sketches


Well, I tried to get this card up in time for the Graphicat Sketch challenge yesterday, but Google completely died on me!!!  So, alas, I missed the deadline (again!) but I did get this card to my MIL for Mother's Day.  We had a pretty fantastic time here in 100 Mile House, nice dinner with both grandmas, a papa and a brother, so it was quite the family affair.  We even had a cake and candle for my mom, seeing her birthday was on the 11th.  I'll make a separate post with her birthday card, but right now I have to get the girlies to bed so I can go for my first run - I heard via the small town grapevine that it's going to be 5 km, and I have nothing to wear, oh my!

Supplies:  BoBunny patterned paper, Bazzill and Close to My Heart cardstock, Versamark, Tim Holtz, and Memento ink, Close to My Heart stamp set (words) and embossing powder (clear detail), Prima canvas

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Looking forward to seeing the other you made.. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Roxy!! I love those Prima resist canvases, they're awesome!! Also, way to run! Glad you had a great Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card Roxy!! Glad you had a great Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete